Here In Lugano Phase 2 has started and next week the schools will reopen, a sign of the return to normal for a mother like me.
It has been a difficult period for everyone, especially for me; I am active by nature and stopping is not part of my life.
As a Coach, I have decided to make a list of the learnings I have received during the confinement at home, which I dedicate to my husband and my children who have put up with me and supported me.
I share it with the hope that ach of you will find something to think about but also something that will make you smile.
Supporting others always starts with sharing:
· we must say yes even when we would like to say no
· people take me seriously much more than I do
· luck doesn’t exist, you have to look for it
· working at home with two children is very tiring
· real friends are always present
· clothes are not so important in the end
· a glass of wine is always helpful
· in the morning it is nice to wake up while everyone is still sleeping
· watching the movement of the leaves on the trees is restful
· eating too much is not good for you but it makes you happy
· my safe place is my home
· sometimes it is better to keep silent than to speak
· people need to talk
· nature is unstoppable
· you can meet wonderful people unexpectedly
· a smile cures many problems
· making mistakes is human
· sport helps you to live better
· in the end time passes
· children teach you a lot
· sharing makes you feel less alone
· colours in flowers and clothes give cheerfulness
· comprehension for others is always positive
· in the end I did things I never expected from myself
· my safe anchor is my family
· breathing deeply helps in times of stress
· the worst response is the attack
· giving warms your heart
· people are much better than you expect
· life can always be lived intensely, even from the sofa at home
Now I am ready to re-enter, uncertain about the future but thankful for the present.